I was extremely overwhelmed when I got this notification a few days back saying someone nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thankyou soo much Asfa http://asfaabtabwrites.wordpress.com for reading all my posts and beleiving in me.
So here go the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you & link their blog so everyone can visit.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog post.
- List the rules and display the Award logo on your blog post.
My questions were:
1.Can you tell everyone what your blog is about and what to expect from your posts.? My blog is nothing but a collection of random thoughts and mood swings I get, presented in the form of words and poems.
2.If you were to ever write an autobiography, what would the title be and why? The title would probably be “A plump and clumsy girl’s guide to living” 😂
3. Who inspires you in life? My elder brother inspires me a lot. Obviously I would never admit it to him (coz, thats what siblings do😂) , but I love how smart , humorous and caring he is despite of the ample amount of annoyance and laziness
4. If you had to disappear and start a whole new life, what would you want your new life to look like? If I really had a chance, I’d probably be having a career in journalism and take up as many courses on literature as I can!
5. What are your best qualities, according to you? I think that would be passion. Be it music, singing, best friends……Also, I love my hair, if that counts!
6. If magic was real, what spell would you learn first? The first spell would definitely be something to make myself taller !!😂( dont judge, but trust me the struggle is real for a 5ft girl)
7. Do you think that Aliens exist? I havent really given it much of a thought but based on the vastness of the universe.. I think they probably do.
8. What would the box with all your 2019 goals look like? Firstly, clear my professional exams and a few other fitness goals.
9. If you didnt have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? I could watch movies and tv series or listen to music with an unlimited supply of snacks at one arm distance.
10. What is the first thing you notice about a person? First would be the way they speak and strangely the amount of personal space they like to keep and allow, eye contact, and so on .
11. What is your favourite season and why? I’ll pick autumn. The climate is pleasant, the rains are almost gone and winter chills start creeping in (where’s all the hot chocolate at!)
Since its my turn to nominate other people now, I present to you these amazing bloggers:
The actual list is a never ending one.. tere are so manyy amazing bloggers out there… but since I had to restrict myself these were the names that kinda popped in my head…
Finally, the list of questions I’d love to read their answers to:
1. Why exactly did you start blogging ?
2. Which is your favourite genre to write about?
3. Name a book you loved and why
4. If you had to introduce yourself in 2 lines?
5. Has blogging/writing helped you over the time? How?
6. What can you live without for a day : food or music?
7. Pick one again : FRIENDS or Game of thrones?
8. A superpower you wish you had?
9. Name a behaviour or thing that annoys you the most?
10. Who would you pick to be with if you’re gonna be stuck in a room for n entire day?
11. Okay, last one! Any comments or suggestions for me to improve please!
Looking forward to your answers! Bye..